Pain Management Specialist in Huntsville, AL
John R. Roberts, MD, DABA
Dr. Roberts is double board-certified in anesthesiology and pain management and specializes in interventional spine procedures. He focuses on nonsurgical procedures most commonly with injection therapy for patients suffering with low back and neck pain, pre and post-surgical pain, shingles, peripheral neuropathy and cancer-related pain. Dr. Roberts completed a Fellowship in Anesthesiology and Pain Management at the University of Texas Health Science in San Antonio where he also completed his residency at the Wilford Hall Medical Center. He received his Medical Degree at University Medical Center in Mississippi where he also completed his undergraduate degree in Chemistry at Millsaps College. He is dedicated to the advancement of nonsurgical pain relief procedures and serves as a Lead Investigator in multiple research protocols.
Dr. Roberts served in the United States Air Force as a Staff Anesthesiologist, Director of Acute Pain Services and Director of the Pain Center at Keesler Air Force Base.
- Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine
- Anesthesiology & Pain Management – American Board of Anesthesiology
- University of Texas Health Science, San Antonio, Texas
- Anesthesiology – Wilford Hall Medical Center – San Antonio, Texas
- University Medical Center, Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry – Millsaps College – Jackson, Mississippi
- United States Air Force – Keesler Air Force Base
- Director of Acute Pain Service
- Director of Pain Clinic