Thomas J. Kraus, DO, MBA, DAAPM
With more than 20 years experience, Dr. Kraus provides the latest in interventional spine procedures including epidural steroid injections for the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, caudal epidural injections, facet and sacroiliac joint injections, medical branch blocks, radiofrequency ablation and spinal cord stimulator implantation.
Dr. Kraus received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Ohio University in 1987 and went on to complete a degree in Bio-Medical Engineering at Purdue University. He then completed his Anesthesiology Residency and Pain Management Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation where he served as Chief Pain Fellow prior to moving to Huntsville in 1994. Most recently, Dr. Kraus completed a Masters in Business Administration at the University of Notre Dame.
Dr. Kraus rejoins our practice where he previously served as Medical Director and as Vice Chairman of the Department of Anesthesia at Huntsville Hospital Center for Pain Management from 1994-2001.
- Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine
- Anesthesiology & Pain Management – American Board of Anesthesiology
- Anesthesiology – Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Pain Management – Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Chief Fellow
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Ohio University
- Bio-Medical Engineering, Purdue University