Forms & Policies
Thank you for choosing Tennessee Valley Pain Consultants for your care. Prior to your office visit, we have provided downloadable documents below. You may download, complete and bring in the New Patient Registration packet as well as complete the other releases from the comfort of your home.
Download and Complete our Patient Forms
Please download and fill out these new patient forms when coming to your first visit.
- General Information Sheet
- New Patient Registration form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information
The New Patient Registration packet provides crucial information for our providers on your first visit. The packet must be completed by your appointment time; otherwise, your visit may be rescheduled. Thank you.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays, MRIs or other imaging films (including written report)
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- List of questions you want to ask your physician
Need an Appointment?
Request an Appointment here. (New Patients Only)